Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Day Update

 
Well I think I'm starting to like snow days. As you can see I made quite a bit of headway on BSFG with the kids being home. They spent the day playing and watching videos while I snuggled in front of the fireplace and stitched the day away. Nothing else got done around the house but that will change today.

The kids are back to school today (although my son's school is delayed), so that means I'm in to volunteer at daughter's, then home to do some things before picking him up at dismissal. Home again long enough to get him changed for gymnastics, pick her up at school and off to gymnastics class (where I'll get to do some stitching!!) and home for dinner. Ok, I'm exhausted already looking at the to-do list for today.

Future posts are going to take a look back at other stitching projects I've completed and I'm presently working on. I even have one I'm trying to figure out what to do with...but until I get it out of storage to photograph that is on hold too.

Until next time...thanks for reading...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey jackie... it's annie from the flylady group! stopping by and saying hi... ill definitely be back! :)

Puppy Love said...

You are making really good progress!