Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ice/ Snow Storm and stitching...

Below are my updates from the work I did on January 4th- January 6th (the first picture was taken on January 5th and the second on January 7th before I started working on BSFG).



I'm actually starting on page two in this picture. I've decided to do all the blackwork after I've finished the cross stitching.







Well our weather in Connecticut today is a mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain and supposed to change over to all rain by later in the day. The kids are home from school because of the weather and it is one of those days that there is no way they can go out to play, they'd be soaked to the skin before too long. So it looks like the day today will be spent watching videos, playing games and stitching for me. Hoping to have another update later this afternoon. May even get the material ready for one of the other InkCircles projects I got charts for as Christmas gifts, we'll see.

Also here are some photos of what the trees are starting to look like outside my windows. Hopefully it will warm up sooner than later so we don't get too much more ice. The weathermen are warning of many power outages because of the possible ice build up.


3 comments:

Milly~ said...

Blackstone Fantasy Garden is really moving along. Nice job.

Twana said...

Hope it warms up for you. The stitching is looking good.

Robyn in Oz said...

BSFG is looking really good!