Sunday, January 18, 2009

Waiting for February 3rd!!

Well I finally finished the latest release of BoInk and now I get to go back to working on Blackstone Fantasy Garden until Tracy from InkCircles(http://www.inkcircles.com/) releases the next piece on February 3rd with the final piece to be released on February 24. So this piece should be complete by mid-March (depending on how long it takes me to do the final two releases).

I'm showing you an up close picture of the latest piece as well a picture of the whole piece. The February 3rd piece is to go in the center spot with the final piece going into the spot on the right hand border.

Enjoy...
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful! i cant wait to see the finshed piece!

Terri said...

looks fantastic Jackie

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looks beautiful!

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is just amazing.

Sadie said...

Oh it looks so good Jackie. Not long to go now. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Robyn in Oz said...

You've done some lovely stitching. Really impressed with your fractal & obviously judges were too!

lynda said...

Jackie, that look stunning!

Sadie said...

Jackie, I have given you an award, check out my blog for more details. x

Lynn B said...

This is wonderful Jackie!

Jennifer Blake said...

It looks really good, Jackie. I can't wait to see the next part completed. I'm saving all the parts and will do them sometime in the near future (I hope).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!