Friday, January 16, 2009

Egads it's cold outside!!!!

With it is so cold out here (-1ºF at 9:32 in the morning- Southern New England isn't supposed to get this cold!!) you'd think I'd be getting lots of stitching done...unfortunately NOT...

Thursdays are a busy day here with the kids. I volunteer at my daughter's school in the morning and my son's in the afternoon. I then pick her up after school so we can get him to gymnastics...and then we don't get home until dinner time so it is a matter of slipping in a stitch here or there...


Here is where I'm at on BoInk and I haven't put in a single stitch on Blackstone Fantasy Garden since Tracy at Ink Circles released this latest piece of Book of InkCircles...can you tell I LOVE Tracy's designs at Ink Circles (I have two others in the to-do pile also)...




Here is hoping everyone is staying warm and safe in these cold days here in the US...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the close up!! yeah its brutal out there, isn't it? im shivering at my desk!! stay warm and toasty :)....

Lisa said...

Jackie...thank you for visiting my blog...thought I would come over and visit yours. And I am glad I did. I love that you are doing the ink circles. My "not so" LNS is having stitch nights dedicated to this. I thought about doing it on my own, but having started. Way to go! Stay warm.
Lisa (www.cadurst.blogspot.com{